Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) is one of the market-leading designers and manufacturers of an innovative optical and photonic products company. This is enabling optical networking and laser applications worldwide. Lumentum optical components and subsystems are one type of telecom, enterprise, and data center network. Lumentum lasers are enabling advanced manufacturing techniques and diverse applications that are including next-generation 3D sensing capabilities. Lumentum is headquartered located in San Jose, California with R&D, manufacturing, and sales offices worldwide.
The Introducing Revolutionary High-Power Pump
- LITEis announced a breakthrough series of advanced 980 nanometers (nm) single-mode pump lasers, adding to its already broad family of pump lasers for optical amplification.
- The new 980 nm pump lasers offer significantly higher power and higher efficiency, enabling high-density erbium-doped fiber amplifier (EDFA) designs.
- The pump lasers employ revolutionary chips that are based on Lumentum’s field-proven, proprietary, high-reliability technology, but offer operating power levels from 250 mW to 1600 mW.
- Lumentum is supporting the industry’s need for ultra-high reliability, high-power, and scalable pump lasers for pluggable EDFAs.
Recently, US stocks have been very volatile, and they have generally fallen sharply. But there are still some rising stocks, you can check here https://www.webull.com/quote/rankgainer
Products Of Lumentum
- Representing the next leap in performance, while leveraging Lumentum’s field-proven pump technology, the 5200 Series is specifically designed for demanding undersea optical applications that require ultra-high reliability when pumping EDFAs in submarine repeaters and branching units.
- The new 5200 Series is addressing the critical need to maintain extreme high-reliability while providing higher power pumping. Lumentum addresses this market needs with a design lifetime of over twenty-five years.
- The new uncooled laser offers increased operating power up to 800 mW. Additionally, by employing new and innovative advancements in chip technology and high-reliability packaging, the 5200 Series improves customers’ overall optical performance. The 5200 Series will be available in July 2020.
- This laser series employs both an innovative distributed feedback (DFB) laser chip, which integrates a high-power laser and grating into a single high-reliability laser die, and improved package design.
- ‘The H11 Series provides a noise-free, narrowband spectrum under temperature, drive current, and optical feedback changes. The H11 Series will be available in May 2020.
- The new D2 Seriesdual-chip 980 nm pump laser provides up to 1.6 W total optical output in a low-profile 14-pin butterfly package.
- The D2 Series also incorporates an innovative next-generation chip and semi-autonomous assembly technology, which significantly improves power and density. The D2 Series will be available in July 2020. If you want to know stock news like Nyse ddd, you can check at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-ddd .